"The List"

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby colzo666 » 9th Aug 08, 20:44

Steve, it means GHB ;)

This is the closest wanking smiley I could get...

Image

I won't be bucking Steff or Tiggie cause they don't live in, or anywhere near Belfast :( maybe some day ;)
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

Postby WildCat » 9th Aug 08, 20:55

Ean wrote:You can't be born without an umbilical cord, but it doesn't necessarily result in a belly button. It's not that uncommon actually, most often due to gastroschisis (being born with your intestines on the outside), the ensuing surgery often leaves people with no belly button.

It's essentially only an odd shaped scar, so any disruption of the skin in that area will cause it to heal differently.


everyday on this board is an education
Control, we have a code 5. He is small, orange and has a broken fin. Yes, he's a fish.
WildCat
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 20th Jun 08, 13:52
Location: Shitsville, LONDON

Postby blundellfamily » 9th Aug 08, 21:02

so who will be studying the Olympics next Saturday morning when Kelly Sotherton starts her Heptathlon? Just me then....

Anyway, the other members of the list are Lauren Laverne, Philiippa Forrester, Sally Lindsay and Jayne Middlemiss. More Burtonwood than Hollywood eh?
...cos girls are better than boys....
blundellfamily
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 23rd Feb 08, 17:11
Location: Middlewich

Postby shockingcandy » 9th Aug 08, 22:10

Ean wrote:The apparently quite in demand Pauley Perrette from NCIS


Aww shucks I arrived late and now it looks like there's a queue...
New Kazooee album 'Wish I Had A Wolf Suit' OUT NOW!
http://www.myspace.com/kazooee
shockingcandy
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 18th Mar 06, 00:23
Location: Nottingham

Postby SteveP » 9th Aug 08, 22:48

I'm amazed the girls on here are taking it so much in their stride about being objects of lust for the majority of the lads here.
I was expecting that they'd all be bothered about it and telling us all to bugger off.

And Ean, yeah Ellie Harrison is gorgeous, I'd try that Lucy Siegler as well (top pair of pins and arse on her!!) but Christine gets my vote every time mate, I suppose I'm a sucker for a lass with a Northern Irish accent.

Just thought of a couple more...
Fiona Trott off BBC News (she used to be on our local bbc, but she's obviously moved :( )
Jaime Pressley
Wise UP.....Wise Out

Professional dwarf arsehole
SteveP
 
Posts: 654
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 16:34
Location: Chester le St.

Postby Pudu » 9th Aug 08, 23:06

blundellfamily wrote:so who will be studying the Olympics next Saturday morning when Kelly Sotherton starts her Heptathlon? Just me then....

Anyway, the other members of the list are Lauren Laverne, Philiippa Forrester, Sally Lindsay and Jayne Middlemiss. More Burtonwood than Hollywood eh?


Believe me if they were in Burtonwood I would know about it :lol:
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby WildCat » 10th Aug 08, 00:51

SteveP wrote:I'm amazed the girls on here are taking it so much in their stride about being objects of lust for the majority of the lads here.
I was expecting that they'd all be bothered about it and telling us all to bugger off.


seeing as a female started this thread, i'm surprised you are surprised.

and, although i can't speak for the other girls, i'm quite frankly gutted i've only been mentioned once. and it was by you, so cheers :lol:
Control, we have a code 5. He is small, orange and has a broken fin. Yes, he's a fish.
WildCat
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 20th Jun 08, 13:52
Location: Shitsville, LONDON

Postby colzo666 » 10th Aug 08, 01:18

Post a pic and I might add ye ;)
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

Postby WildCat » 10th Aug 08, 01:38

i did! page 9 of the thread with a similar name
Control, we have a code 5. He is small, orange and has a broken fin. Yes, he's a fish.
WildCat
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 20th Jun 08, 13:52
Location: Shitsville, LONDON

Postby colzo666 » 10th Aug 08, 02:16

And check page 2!

I'm gutted noone has mentioned me yet :(

I thought I was GHB (Get Him Bucked OR rape drug) material!
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

Postby WildCat » 10th Aug 08, 17:08

yeah fair enough, you'd be on my list (as long as it's legal)

i can't believe i forgot Simon Pegg, or more specifically Tim Bisley. straight to the top of the list.
Control, we have a code 5. He is small, orange and has a broken fin. Yes, he's a fish.
WildCat
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 20th Jun 08, 13:52
Location: Shitsville, LONDON

Postby colzo666 » 10th Aug 08, 17:46

Of course it's legal!

I'd give consent :)
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

Postby SteveP » 10th Aug 08, 19:06

I'm starting to wonder if I would appear on any of the girls' lists!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wise UP.....Wise Out

Professional dwarf arsehole
SteveP
 
Posts: 654
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 16:34
Location: Chester le St.

Postby Ilsa » 10th Aug 08, 20:05

SteveP wrote:I'm starting to wonder if I would appear on any of the girls' lists!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


....... Ilsa retires to the post a pic thread for an objective appraisal of fellow forum members do-ability :shock: :twisted:

note: having slightly more depth than a recently mopped floor - post content will also be considered lol
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby WildCat » 10th Aug 08, 20:25

Ilsa wrote:
note: having slightly more depth than a recently mopped floor - post content will also be considered lol


ha ha, good call!

stevep, i'll put you on my list 8)
Control, we have a code 5. He is small, orange and has a broken fin. Yes, he's a fish.
WildCat
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 20th Jun 08, 13:52
Location: Shitsville, LONDON

PreviousNext

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

cron