These first two are of my niece Kellie helping to get my son Erich ready.
Nita's aunt Colleen helping Nita's mother Mary get ready.
Me, pinning a patch on Andy, a very close friend of mine and groomsman.
Me, pinning a patch on Jeff, another very close friend and my best man.
Me pinning a patch on Scott, another of my best friends, and groomsman.
Jeff, restraining little Erich while I pin his patch on and Nita's father dave supervises.
Now I've finally got him put together and coping with his situation.
From tallest to shortest: my daughter Anna, her half-sister Kali and Nita's niece Keili.
My niece Kimberle and her friend Dana.
My niece Kimberly with Nita's niece Keili.
I've taken my place beside the pastor.
The procession starts. Andy and my sister-in-law Missy, who is also a close friend of Nita's... and the mother of Kellie and Kimberle.
Scott with Nita's best friend Niki.
Jeff and Nita's sister Jenny.
The beginning of little Erich's big meltdown halfway down the aisle with Anna and Kali.
Anna's trademark embarrassed laughter.
Kali regaining her composure.
They continue their walk down the aisle, leaving little Erich lying on the floor throwing a fit as...
...Kimberle swoops in for the extraction.
Nita's big entrance.
Giving her away.
It begins...
She's a beauty.
... and it's official. Our first kiss as husband and wife.
Just a pretty good shot of the two of us.
Probably the best picture of the bunch. This one will end up in a frame on a wall somewhere.
Nita and her parents.
Here's the entire wedding party.
Nita and Keili.
The cake. It looks great but that icing was just way too much for me.
The groom's cake. I had no idea this was being done until the reception.
Here we are with the cutting the cake thing. I rammed that shit so far up her nose I'm surprised she didn't go blind.
First dance.
Nita and her dad.
Nita and the boy.
My cousin Cortney and her mother, my awesome Aunt Judy who is one of the coolest people alive.
Dollar dance. Niece Kimberle and her friend Dana. This was an awkward moment for me.
Me singing "Angel Eyes". The sound system wasn't set up very well so I was hitting wrong notes all over the place.
The garter thing.
The bouquet-throw.
Kellie caught it.
