SteveP wrote:That wasn't Boogie Nights you're referring to was it Spoon??
just looked it up, it was Killing Me Softly apparently. miss-graham-themed-nakedness aside, it's a pretty shit film tbh.
SteveP wrote:That wasn't Boogie Nights you're referring to was it Spoon??
Ilsa wrote:Whilst flicking through Pudu's "FHM" (tart) this afternoon, I stumbled accross a picture of Ewan McGregor, Oleandershelly and I thought he had to be worth a mention on the list.
Nice!
colzo666 wrote:I reckon he'd be dead good in bed!
Pudu wrote:oleandershelly wrote: Nah he wouldn't move, it would bne like shagging a corpse
And you know what thats like???????????????????![]()
![]()
oleandershelly wrote:Pudu wrote:oleandershelly wrote: Nah he wouldn't move, it would bne like shagging a corpse
And you know what thats like???????????????????![]()
![]()
You have to shag a few copses till you find your prince, He'll turn up eventually lol
Ilsa wrote:oleandershelly wrote:Pudu wrote:oleandershelly wrote: Nah he wouldn't move, it would bne like shagging a corpse
And you know what thats like???????????????????![]()
![]()
You have to shag a few copses till you find your prince, He'll turn up eventually lol
And he's always guaranteed to be stiff
colzo666 wrote:I'm sorry I mentioned it now!
All this corpse talk.. you girls have some sort of fetish!?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests