"The List"

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby oleandershelly » 22nd Aug 08, 16:29

Arsholed on a Saturday night in royston Vasey!!!!!! We've been let out early. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although I did ask Pudu, I did add if you say no Im going anyways hehehehe. He now knows I'm not asking for permission, Im just informing him of my plans in question format :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

To add to the list I really think Heath Ledger should be up there, if we can imagine a person surely we can imagine they haven't died too
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Ilsa » 25th Aug 08, 09:48

Kevin Costner in The Untouchables - not now he's old and wrinkly :wink:
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 25th Aug 08, 16:08

tina fey - the hot teacher in Mean Girls.

yes, i've watched Mean Girls. shut up.
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby markE » 26th Aug 08, 11:22

so have I and it was good.
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE
 
Posts: 764
Joined: 18th May 06, 13:53

Previous

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests