Nigel's Battered Balls

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby nig1012 » 28th Oct 08, 16:48

and hear's a pic of the boys with charlie

Image
Last edited by nig1012 on 2nd Nov 08, 21:30, edited 2 times in total.
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 19:16
Location: crewe

Postby Sarc » 28th Oct 08, 18:23

nig1012 wrote:and hear's a pic of the boys with charlie ]


Charlie? Thats not Charlie, thats one of my monkeys named P.G. Twatte. and if y'dont believe look at my previously posted picture of my monkey gang he's sat right at the end of the very front row next to the twins Automatic Steve 1 and Automatic Steve 2
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby nig1012 » 28th Oct 08, 18:42

Sarc wrote:
nig1012 wrote:and hear's a pic of the boys with charlie ]


Charlie? Thats not Charlie, thats one of my monkeys named P.G. Twatte. and if y'dont believe look at my previously posted picture of my monkey gang he's sat right at the end of the very front row next to the twins Automatic Steve 1 and Automatic Steve 2


are you gonna break the news to P.G. Twatte that he has an adopted bother up north?, it could destroy him emotionly ya know.
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 19:16
Location: crewe

Postby Pudu » 28th Oct 08, 19:06

Ean wrote:
And while we're on the subject... this.


203 miles an hour is my best so far!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Pudu » 28th Oct 08, 19:07

Pudu wrote:
Ean wrote:
And while we're on the subject... this.


203 miles an hour is my best so far!


Oh no make that 226 miles an hour!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ean » 28th Oct 08, 19:16

Pudu wrote:
Pudu wrote:
Ean wrote:
And while we're on the subject... this.


203 miles an hour is my best so far!


Oh no make that 226 miles an hour!


I'll just leave this here. Image

Image
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Pudu » 28th Oct 08, 19:17

Bugger - I just managed 306 and thought it was a great score till I saw that from Ean!!!

Mind you what does it say about Ean's right hand???
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Pudu » 28th Oct 08, 19:24

Not to be competitive at all ................... but I will just leave THIS here Image


Image
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Sarc » 28th Oct 08, 19:25

nig1012 wrote:
Sarc wrote:
nig1012 wrote:and hear's a pic of the boys with charlie ]


Charlie? Thats not Charlie, thats one of my monkeys named P.G. Twatte. and if y'dont believe look at my previously posted picture of my monkey gang he's sat right at the end of the very front row next to the twins Automatic Steve 1 and Automatic Steve 2


are you gonna break the news to P.G. Twatte that he has an adopted bother up north?, it could destroy him emotionly ya know.


I dont think he'd even understand as he's the retarded one of the bunch,
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Sarc » 28th Oct 08, 19:30

Pudu wrote:Not to be competitive at all ................... but I will just leave THIS here Image


Image


Well beat this one here motherfucker hehehehehe

Image[/img]
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Ean » 28th Oct 08, 19:37

Sarc wrote:Well beat this one here motherfucker hehehehehe

Image[/img]

Can't beat it, but can match it...
Image Image
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Pudu » 28th Oct 08, 19:40

Oh for the love of Christ - why did I start to try and compete with you two?????
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ean » 28th Oct 08, 19:43

Ok, I lied, I can beat it...

Image
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Pudu » 28th Oct 08, 19:46

OK so there is a cheat that makes it piss easy to hit that score ......................

Cheating bastards!!!!

Image
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ean » 28th Oct 08, 19:48

Us, cheat? Never! Image Image
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

PreviousNext

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron