Pudu wrote:The Keeebab place is Abdul's - come out of the academy and turn right. Damn finest in the world! What those sauces are I am not sure but bloody hell what a combination!
Ilsa wrote:Pudu wrote:The Keeebab place is Abdul's - come out of the academy and turn right. Damn finest in the world! What those sauces are I am not sure but bloody hell what a combination!
Wouldn't know - wasn't offered one after the Wildhearts, although the ones you bought when I took you there after Thunder did smell good
Pudu wrote:Ilsa wrote:Pudu wrote:The Keeebab place is Abdul's - come out of the academy and turn right. Damn finest in the world! What those sauces are I am not sure but bloody hell what a combination!
Wouldn't know - wasn't offered one after the Wildhearts, although the ones you bought when I took you there after Thunder did smell good
Since when haven't you been able to ask for things????
Ilsa wrote:Pudu wrote:Ilsa wrote:Pudu wrote:The Keeebab place is Abdul's - come out of the academy and turn right. Damn finest in the world! What those sauces are I am not sure but bloody hell what a combination!
Wouldn't know - wasn't offered one after the Wildhearts, although the ones you bought when I took you there after Thunder did smell good
Since when haven't you been able to ask for things????
May I have an Abdul's kebab please, Pudu?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests