Hello

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Hello

Postby Spaniard » 27th Dec 08, 05:37

Only came on here to take the piss out of shell but will introduce myself anyway.
No I'm not spanish even though people have given me the nickname in the past, but I'm not Jesus either and I've been called that. I have been known to reply to Oy you! and Ugly! but normally only when Pudu shouts it.
As you can tell Mr Pudu is a friend of mine, I also have to put up with shell which isn't easy.
Not sure how many times I've seen the Wildhearts over the years but I can safely say I was there at the Parr Hall getting covered with little bits of silver foil all those years ago and I'm slightly older than Pudu even tho most people think I'm the same age (some think I'm younger than him, but that's coz I have hair)

PS whatever shell says about me is not true (unless she mentions the dungeon)
Spaniard
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 26th Dec 08, 02:41

Postby Ilsa » 27th Dec 08, 16:47

Uh-oh... here's trouble! :wink:
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby oleandershelly » 27th Dec 08, 17:22

Put up with???? Cheeky. Me and Ilsa brighten up quiz night and make the Bridge far more entertaining for you old gits who drink in there. You'd miss me if I wasn't around Dungeon Master (we call him that because he's short balding and has whte hair)
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Re: Hello

Postby Pudu » 28th Dec 08, 11:48

Spaniard wrote: Not sure how many times I've seen the Wildhearts over the years but I can safely say I was there at the Parr Hall getting covered with little bits of silver foil all those years ago


I am sure I still have some of that foil floating round the house somewhere! got bloody everywhere............... and I DO mean EVERYWHERE!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests