New Year's Resolutions?

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

New Year's Resolutions?

Postby Michael Wade » 31st Dec 08, 02:29

OK let's here them. I am going to try and swear less.
Michael Wade
 
Posts: 305
Joined: 8th Apr 06, 19:20
Location: Minneapolis

Postby Col » 31st Dec 08, 02:38

To stop having sex






















with myself 8)
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby geordierussell » 31st Dec 08, 03:17

I made a resolution many years back and I have never broken it. And it is.....




to never make another new year resolution.
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Re: New Year's Resolutions?

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 31st Dec 08, 03:43

Michael Wade wrote:OK let's here them. I am going to try and swear less.


i'm going to try and swear more.... creatively.

in all seriousness though, i'm gonna try and increase my fitness. not full on obsessively, just a bit more regular exercise.
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby skychaserhigh » 31st Dec 08, 18:07

Col wrote:To stop having sex






















with myself 8)





WANKER :wink:
I Wanna take this knife and jam it right through your heart
I Wanna tear your fucking world apart !!!
skychaserhigh
 
Posts: 687
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 20:59
Location: Cardiff

Postby Col » 31st Dec 08, 18:11

ex wanker - if I stick to the resolution :D
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby Pudu » 31st Dec 08, 19:04

Once again haven't made one and have no intention of doing - takes up far too much thinking time trying to come up with them!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Mattie » 1st Jan 09, 02:41

Col wrote:ex wanker - if I stick to the resolution :D


Tried that before
Failed miserably
Mattie
 
Posts: 220
Joined: 28th Jan 07, 22:59
Location: Derby

Postby Pudu » 1st Jan 09, 12:18

Mattie wrote:
Col wrote:ex wanker - if I stick to the resolution :D


Tried that before
Failed miserably


So your still a wanker then? :lol: :lol:
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby oleandershelly » 1st Jan 09, 13:00

To never watch the Royal Family again. It just gets on my tits soooooo badly.
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Col » 1st Jan 09, 18:28

Welll i broke mine already :D
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby Tiggie » 3rd Jan 09, 21:21

To give up thinking about giving up smoking.
So far, so good.

Good luck Col!
I never trust men who look better in eyeliner than me
Tiggie
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 18th Jul 08, 18:42
Location: Southampton


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests