NCIS Soundtrack

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

NCIS Soundtrack

Postby Sarc » 15th Jan 09, 22:01

A two disk jobbie out on the 10th of Feb in the states so not sure when its gonna be out here officially but you can hear it in all its glory here

http://ncismusic.com/

Highlight of it for has to be the remix of the theme tune by Ministry of all people.

The lovely Miss Perrette also has a track on their along with the likes of Nitzer Ebb, Perry Farrell, Cote De Pablo (Ziva David in the show), Bob Dylan, and loads of other bands, Unfortunatley there's also Seether and Blue October but y'cant win 'em all can ya.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Ean » 15th Jan 09, 22:20

Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby shockingcandy » 15th Jan 09, 23:05

NCIS is genius! I love the constant bickering! And Miss Sciuto is hot! Er, don't think I care for the soundtrack though
New Kazooee album 'Wish I Had A Wolf Suit' OUT NOW!
http://www.myspace.com/kazooee
shockingcandy
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 18th Mar 06, 00:23
Location: Nottingham


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests