Amanda Palmer (yup her again) Electric Ballroom 4th Feb

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Amanda Palmer (yup her again) Electric Ballroom 4th Feb

Postby Sarc » 19th Jan 09, 13:47

She's back again for another one off, other than Mr Ean and I who else is going?
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby SiN1758 » 19th Jan 09, 14:11

Am a recent convert to Ms Palmer - ticket being booked Friday (payday) - am really lookin forward to it!!
SiN1758
 
Posts: 171
Joined: 18th Apr 07, 14:38
Location: Herts

Postby Ean » 19th Jan 09, 16:24

These guys are supporting in London :-

http://www.myspace.com/detektivbyran

And Ms Palmer's looking for somewhere to crash before the gig...

AFP's Blog
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 19th Jan 09, 20:01

why do all the awesome gigs happen when i'm skint?!?!
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby Sarc » 19th Jan 09, 20:04

spoon_of_grimbo wrote:why do all the awesome gigs happen when i'm skint?!?!


Thats because you're a fucking student.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 19th Jan 09, 20:09

Sarc wrote:
spoon_of_grimbo wrote:why do all the awesome gigs happen when i'm skint?!?!


Thats because you're a fucking student.



sounding bitter there sarc!


...how OLD are you again?
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby Sarc » 19th Jan 09, 20:12

I'm not bitter, I'm off to the gig and I'm 28 so possibly one of the younger members of the board so y;can't push the age button with me there.
Maybe if you stopped spending all your money on beer and rohypnol you might be able to afford to go to the gigs or y'know maybe do a think called saving.
Last edited by Sarc on 20th Jan 09, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Arabiandisco » 19th Jan 09, 22:27

Maybe. It is nearly on my birthday, and I haven't had any other ideas...
Unleashing the power of mediocrity since 1981
Go 49ers
www.myspace.com/poutband
Arabiandisco
 
Posts: 91
Joined: 2nd Aug 07, 21:57

Postby shockingcandy » 19th Jan 09, 22:32

I have tickets! Woop! And we are going by train and have a hotel so I can get pissed this time! Woop again!
New Kazooee album 'Wish I Had A Wolf Suit' OUT NOW!
http://www.myspace.com/kazooee
shockingcandy
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 18th Mar 06, 00:23
Location: Nottingham

Postby Ean » 19th Jan 09, 22:40

Best start deciding on a pub then - this gig is looking like it'll have a bigger turnout than the last WH meetup... :?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby shockingcandy » 19th Jan 09, 23:06

Too right! Anyone recommend one? We are planning to spend the afternoon in Camden NOT spending any money (yeah right).
New Kazooee album 'Wish I Had A Wolf Suit' OUT NOW!
http://www.myspace.com/kazooee
shockingcandy
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 18th Mar 06, 00:23
Location: Nottingham

Postby Sarc » 20th Jan 09, 12:40

Worlds end, it's the only decent one down Camden High street plus it's well easy to find.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Radish » 20th Jan 09, 13:58

Good Mixer? Dublin Castle?
Terrified, intoxiciated,
Starry eyed and bollock naked...
Radish
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:36
Location: Oxfordish

Postby Ean » 20th Jan 09, 21:28

Sarc wrote:Worlds end, it's the only decent one down Camden High street plus it's well easy to find.

Ah yes, been there before.

Preferable to the Dublin Castle if only because it's not miles away from the venue.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Sarc » 3rd Feb 09, 14:14

So c'mon then what times everyone gonna be at Worlds end pub in Camden tomorrow that's going to see Palmer?
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Next

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests