FNM Roll Call?

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

FNM Roll Call?

Postby VladDracii » 15th May 09, 23:53

Goes without saying I'm there [Brixton]

Anyone else fortunate enough to get tickets?
"...I said Plum!"
VladDracii
 
Posts: 168
Joined: 23rd Apr 08, 19:13
Location: Eastbourne

Postby Col » 16th May 09, 00:46

I'm soooooo envious. Would give up a bollock to see them up North.
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby blackdeathcrew » 16th May 09, 10:47

I couldn't get tickets for it unfortuntely :evil:
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby Trash » 16th May 09, 12:03

Yes i'm going, got pre-sale tickets through the O2 priority thing 8)
Trash
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 9th Apr 07, 13:27

Postby Iain Mc » 16th May 09, 16:03

I'll be there, my tickets arrived this very morn.
Iain Mc
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 12:35
Location: Croydon

Postby Andy » 16th May 09, 18:04

Col wrote:I'm soooooo envious. Would give up a bollock to see them up North.


Saw them way back in 1990 at The Mayfair, Newcastle. Fantastic.
Andy
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 23:26
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby Andy Santiago » 18th May 09, 11:45

I'll be seeing them at Download and missing Motley for them so they better be as good as they were back in the day.
This Brixton gig leaves a bad taste in my mouth as Download billed the FNM gig as a 'UK Exclusive' and this was a major factor in myself and Mrs Santiago shelling out a bastard fortune on Download tickets.
"All fucked up and ready to roll"!!
Andy Santiago
 
Posts: 215
Joined: 26th Feb 06, 22:55
Location: Shitsville DN4.

Postby VladDracii » 18th May 09, 15:13

I totally agree with you mate

I am unbelievably pissed off about that

But still couldn't conjure up the will to boycott the event.
"...I said Plum!"
VladDracii
 
Posts: 168
Joined: 23rd Apr 08, 19:13
Location: Eastbourne

Postby SiN1758 » 22nd May 09, 20:39

Am not doing Download this year, so this is one gig I'm really looking forward to!
SiN1758
 
Posts: 171
Joined: 18th Apr 07, 14:38
Location: Herts


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests