Manchester Academy - hotels

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Manchester Academy - hotels

Postby Col » 21st Dec 08, 17:36

Anyone know any decent priced places to stay near Academy? (travelodge etc)
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby Damian » 22nd Dec 08, 11:10

When are you there?
Damian
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 02:14
Location: Bristol, UK

Postby Col » 22nd Dec 08, 12:04

Sat 4th April
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby Pudu » 22nd Dec 08, 12:14

Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Col » 22nd Dec 08, 17:13

Nice one Pudu.

Had booked a travelodge at sprotscity but have cancelled after reading reviews.

Ibis is booked on that date but going to book one of the others.

Cheers
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby Pudu » 22nd Dec 08, 17:14

No problem at all Col - glad to be of help!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby SteveP » 22nd Dec 08, 19:49

<<<<Knows about Sportcity

£9 a night, in the middle of shameless territory

no ta lol
Wise UP.....Wise Out

Professional dwarf arsehole
SteveP
 
Posts: 654
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 16:34
Location: Chester le St.

Postby Col » 22nd Dec 08, 19:58

for £9 I'd give it a go, but it's £57
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby Andy Santiago » 26th Dec 08, 21:27

Col, look into Travelodge Ancoats in Manchester. That is my preference when I go to gigs at Academy. It's a 5 min walk to Piccadilly gardens where there are loads of bus oportunities to get you to the gig. Also in the area is a Weatherspoons and a seriously gourmet kebab house that I rate as one of the finest in the north. All a man of rock could ever need! :D
"All fucked up and ready to roll"!!
Andy Santiago
 
Posts: 215
Joined: 26th Feb 06, 22:55
Location: Shitsville DN4.

Postby Col » 27th Dec 08, 17:25

Cheers Andy.

Have already booked Days Inn. It's much closer and has car parking.

Liking the sound of the wetherspoons and keeebaab tho :D
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby Pudu » 28th Dec 08, 11:56

The Keeebab place is Abdul's - come out of the academy and turn right. Damn finest in the world! What those sauces are I am not sure but bloody hell what a combination!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ilsa » 28th Dec 08, 15:37

Pudu wrote:The Keeebab place is Abdul's - come out of the academy and turn right. Damn finest in the world! What those sauces are I am not sure but bloody hell what a combination!


Wouldn't know - wasn't offered one after the Wildhearts, although the ones you bought when I took you there after Thunder did smell goodImage
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Pudu » 28th Dec 08, 19:58

Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:The Keeebab place is Abdul's - come out of the academy and turn right. Damn finest in the world! What those sauces are I am not sure but bloody hell what a combination!


Wouldn't know - wasn't offered one after the Wildhearts, although the ones you bought when I took you there after Thunder did smell goodImage


Since when haven't you been able to ask for things????
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ilsa » 28th Dec 08, 20:12

Pudu wrote:
Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:The Keeebab place is Abdul's - come out of the academy and turn right. Damn finest in the world! What those sauces are I am not sure but bloody hell what a combination!


Wouldn't know - wasn't offered one after the Wildhearts, although the ones you bought when I took you there after Thunder did smell goodImage


Since when haven't you been able to ask for things????


May I have an Abdul's kebab please, Pudu?
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Pudu » 28th Dec 08, 20:16

Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:
Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:The Keeebab place is Abdul's - come out of the academy and turn right. Damn finest in the world! What those sauces are I am not sure but bloody hell what a combination!


Wouldn't know - wasn't offered one after the Wildhearts, although the ones you bought when I took you there after Thunder did smell goodImage


Since when haven't you been able to ask for things????


May I have an Abdul's kebab please, Pudu?


Much better - yes you may!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Next

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests