by Assmask » 12th Feb 09, 11:19
Aye, I thought that when I saw the clip of them giving the award at the Grammy's, that time around tho it was all Mark talking and no Tom.
I think the reason they look uncomfortable was actually due to what they were being asked about. It's common knowledge that Tom acyed like an utter prick and at the end of the day, he's gonna feel guily (maybe) about acting like a tosser to the otehr two, and the other two are gonna feel a little bit like his bitches for letting him back in as if it had never happened.
Plus if they've got an ounce of integrity they're gonna be considering that many people will be questioning their motives for this reformation, so that could make them appear uncomfortable.
In short, so they should, money grabbing bitches, but if they come back as strong as they were I'll be one happy cunt.