What other band would you like to see Ginger play in?

Albums, singles, songs and general Ginger banter

Postby sonicshake » 7th May 08, 17:19

Well I'd like to see him in my band...

:twisted:
sonicshake
 
Posts: 155
Joined: 15th Mar 06, 12:00

Postby Sarc » 7th May 08, 17:23

sonicshake wrote:Well I'd like to see him in my band...

:twisted:


Jokes already been done by yours truly dear boy wake up :D
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby blundellfamily » 7th May 08, 18:06

heard on the radio today that Boyzone have reformed.... perhaps he could take them in a new direction?
...cos girls are better than boys....
blundellfamily
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 23rd Feb 08, 17:11
Location: Middlewich

Postby WiredOut » 7th May 08, 19:49

Sarc wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:
Sarc wrote:Hows about The Wurzels

lol I'm with Sarc on this one. The Wurzels or the Lancashire Hot Pots :lol:


Most people are they just don't want to admit it cuz they think it'll only encourage me.

And it will.


Oh, that's definite! You do go on about some totally mental stuff. Bloody hell, what are you like in real life? I bet no-one can even handle you!
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
WiredOut
 
Posts: 320
Joined: 26th Mar 06, 05:01
Location: no coitaL

Postby Sarc » 7th May 08, 19:55

WiredOut wrote:
Sarc wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:
Sarc wrote:Hows about The Wurzels

lol I'm with Sarc on this one. The Wurzels or the Lancashire Hot Pots :lol:


Most people are they just don't want to admit it cuz they think it'll only encourage me.

And it will.


Oh, that's definite! You do go on about some totally mental stuff. Bloody hell, what are you like in real life? I bet no-one can even handle you!


I'm pretty much the same, infact there's a video on Michael Wades myspace of me talking shite about him telling his girlfriend he's off to a stripclub instead of the Wildhearts gig at rock city although i do seem to get a fit of the giggles in it for some wierd reason.

Mrs Sarc couldnt, she's no longer Mrs Sarc, so I'm open to offers.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby WiredOut » 7th May 08, 20:19

Sarc wrote:
WiredOut wrote:
Sarc wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:
Sarc wrote:Hows about The Wurzels

lol I'm with Sarc on this one. The Wurzels or the Lancashire Hot Pots :lol:


Most people are they just don't want to admit it cuz they think it'll only encourage me.

And it will.


Oh, that's definite! You do go on about some totally mental stuff. Bloody hell, what are you like in real life? I bet no-one can even handle you!


I'm pretty much the same, infact there's a video on Michael Wades myspace of me talking shite about him telling his girlfriend he's off to a stripclub instead of the Wildhearts gig at rock city although i do seem to get a fit of the giggles in it for some wierd reason.


Bloody hell, did she see it? I bet she didn't know what the hell was going on! Did you explain that you were just kidding and did she understand that you'd just been saying made-up stuff for a laugh? Or was she still like 'Grrr I'm angry but I can see how funny it was' or was it more vice-versa and what did you say (or what would you have said) to that if she said it?

Whatever happened, I'd love to have been a fly on the wall of her mind for a while that time.
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
WiredOut
 
Posts: 320
Joined: 26th Mar 06, 05:01
Location: no coitaL

Postby vickyp » 7th May 08, 20:26

I'd rather see Ginger front a band of his creation than join someone else's on-going project.
Some more Silver Ginger 5 would go down a treat.

like Sarcy and SonicShake I'd happily be in a band with him. If he'd have me. I'd even bloody practice!
:wink:
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby Sarc » 7th May 08, 20:26

WiredOut wrote:
Sarc wrote:
WiredOut wrote:
Sarc wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:
Sarc wrote:Hows about The Wurzels

lol I'm with Sarc on this one. The Wurzels or the Lancashire Hot Pots :lol:


Most people are they just don't want to admit it cuz they think it'll only encourage me.

And it will.


Oh, that's definite! You do go on about some totally mental stuff. Bloody hell, what are you like in real life? I bet no-one can even handle you!


I'm pretty much the same, infact there's a video on Michael Wades myspace of me talking shite about him telling his girlfriend he's off to a stripclub instead of the Wildhearts gig at rock city although i do seem to get a fit of the giggles in it for some wierd reason.


Bloody hell, did she see it? I bet she didn't know what the hell was going on! Did you explain that you were just kidding and did she understand that you'd just been saying made-up stuff for a laugh? Or was she still like 'Grrr I'm angry but I can see how funny it was' or was it more vice-versa and what did you say (or what would you have said) to that if she said it?

Whatever happened, I'd love to have been a fly on the wall of her mind for a while that time.


I never though I'd say this but...this is getting well off topic, but the abbreviated version is.
............. Mike told us if his lass ever found out he'd come the uk on business and gone to see the Wildhearts with us she'd be pretty mad but he didnt say she'd be mad if she found out he'd gone to a strip joint so thats the story we came up with just incase she ever found out, as far as I know she never did.

Back on topic, Cracker, I wanna see Ginger playing it Aint Gonna Suck Itself wth David Lowery and Johnny Hickman
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby sonicshake » 7th May 08, 20:42

Sarc wrote:
sonicshake wrote:Well I'd like to see him in my band...

:twisted:


Jokes already been done by yours truly dear boy wake up :D


Aw, bollocks! Didn't see that. You'll have to excuse me mate, it's been a very long and very hot day at work today.

Oh well, I guess if you get him in your band then I'll just have to join that one...
sonicshake
 
Posts: 155
Joined: 15th Mar 06, 12:00

Postby Keith Richard » 7th May 08, 23:25

davejnick wrote:Kiss. Don't know what his make-up would've been though!


Hey....that's worth a thread all on its own!
"Some Days Just Fucking Suck"
Keith Richard
 
Posts: 746
Joined: 13th Feb 06, 18:44
Location: Singapore

Postby vickyp » 7th May 08, 23:55

davejnick wrote:Kiss. Don't know what his make-up would've been though!


Wouldn't it be the same as for Clam Abuse? Actually I just went off to google a Clam abuse picture and ended up re-reading the entire tour diary because it's so funny. And painful. Oh dear lord, I had forgotten the magnitude of the horror... :shock:
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby SiN1758 » 10th May 08, 16:08

vickyp wrote:
davejnick wrote:Kiss. Don't know what his make-up would've been though!


Wouldn't it be the same as for Clam Abuse? Actually I just went off to google a Clam abuse picture and ended up re-reading the entire tour diary because it's so funny. And painful. Oh dear lord, I had forgotten the magnitude of the horror... :shock:


Speaking of Clam Abuse, I'd love to see Ginger work with Alex Kane again - on something a bit more electric. They're both such amazing songwriters, the outcome would surely by mind-bendingly good.

Although I don't think Ginger and Alex get on particularly well these days...... :(
SiN1758
 
Posts: 171
Joined: 18th Apr 07, 14:38
Location: Herts

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 10th May 08, 19:29

SiN1758 wrote:Although I don't think Ginger and Alex get on particularly well these days...... :(


eh? why's that then?
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby Sarc » 10th May 08, 23:31

Alex knocked over Gingers shandy and replaced it with second rate happy shopper lemonade and lidl beer so our Ginge wasn't best please, its true ask Ean.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Dave C » 24th May 08, 20:06

How about Jason & the Scorchers?

Joking aside, I don't want him in another band, The Wildhearts are perfect.
Don't use See Tickets. They'll rip you off!
Dave C
 
Posts: 330
Joined: 15th Feb 06, 20:31
Location: Barrow in Furness, Lancashire, England.

PreviousNext

Return to Ginger Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 90 guests