The Almighty Date!

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby godofhaircare » 29th Sep 08, 14:38

DangerousBeans wrote:Glasgow is gig mad in December.No way i'll make all the gigs i want to go to.


Tell me about it, I'm going to the Wildhearts on the Thursday, The Almighty on the Friday and then Black Stone Cherry(with The Answer supporting) on the Sunday.

Thankfully my dear old mum didn't know what to get me for my birthday so I told her to get me gig tickets....sorted

Gonna be good...haha
godofhaircare
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 15th Feb 06, 12:41
Location: Glasgow

Postby godofhaircare » 30th Sep 08, 14:40

godofhaircare wrote:
DangerousBeans wrote:Glasgow is gig mad in December.No way i'll make all the gigs i want to go to.


Tell me about it, I'm going to the Wildhearts on the Thursday, The Almighty on the Friday and then Black Stone Cherry(with The Answer supporting) on the Sunday.

Thankfully my dear old mum didn't know what to get me for my birthday so I told her to get me gig tickets....sorted

Gonna be good...haha

*****UPDATE******

I just won a competition for HARD ROCK HELL II tickets from Rock Radio in Glasgow.

Which means I'll be getting to see the Wildhearts on the Saturday too....whooo fricken hoooo!!!!!
godofhaircare
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 15th Feb 06, 12:41
Location: Glasgow

Postby Pudu » 30th Sep 08, 14:44

godofhaircare wrote:
godofhaircare wrote:
DangerousBeans wrote:Glasgow is gig mad in December.No way i'll make all the gigs i want to go to.


Tell me about it, I'm going to the Wildhearts on the Thursday, The Almighty on the Friday and then Black Stone Cherry(with The Answer supporting) on the Sunday.

Thankfully my dear old mum didn't know what to get me for my birthday so I told her to get me gig tickets....sorted

Gonna be good...haha

*****UPDATE******

I just won a competition for HARD ROCK HELL II tickets from Rock Radio in Glasgow.

Which means I'll be getting to see the Wildhearts on the Saturday too....whooo fricken hoooo!!!!!


Will see you there then!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby godofhaircare » 5th Nov 08, 18:10

This is now a play one of your classic albums show.

The album in case being POWERTRIPPIN'

So get your tickets now if you haven't already
godofhaircare
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 15th Feb 06, 12:41
Location: Glasgow

Postby Pudu » 5th Nov 08, 21:31

There are now a stack of dates added to the 'Powertrippin 08' tour where they will play the album 'in its entirety ... plus stuff from other albums also.

December
1 Nuneaton Queens Hall
2 Birmingham Asylum
3 Wrexham central Station
4 Sheffield Academy 2
5 Glasgow Garage
6 Preston 53 degrees
8 Norwich Waterfront
9 Manchester Academy 3
10 Bristol Academy
13 London Islington Academy
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby shat noir » 5th Nov 08, 22:58

you'd think Ricky fuckin Warwick of all people would've made sure they had a Northern Ireland date
:evil: :roll: :evil:

and his solo gig in buttfuck Ahoghill the other week doesn't count :roll:
Gee mister you got the best answering machine message I ever heard
shat noir
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 18th Feb 06, 17:37
Location: Belfast

Postby Col » 6th Nov 08, 10:06

:(
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby DangerousBeans » 6th Nov 08, 13:34

shat noir wrote:you'd think Ricky fuckin Warwick of all people would've made sure they had a Northern Ireland date
:


Maybe he's decided he's Scottish again
DangerousBeans
 
Posts: 287
Joined: 25th Jun 06, 13:15
Location: Ayr

Postby shat noir » 6th Nov 08, 13:48

DangerousBeans wrote: Maybe he's decided he's Scottish again



lol :lol:

I can just imagine him singing all the songs in Ulster Scots
Gee mister you got the best answering machine message I ever heard
shat noir
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 18th Feb 06, 17:37
Location: Belfast

Postby SchitzoStu » 7th Nov 08, 11:40

Col wrote::(


I know!! :cry:

Floyd has offered to buy me a pint if I go to Glasgow though! Long way to go for a pint, but I think it will be worth it!
SchitzoStu
 
Posts: 194
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 01:44
Location: Sunderland, Wearside, UK

Postby godofhaircare » 7th Nov 08, 15:36

Well you can always catch ricky warwicks half time performance at the Ireland V. Hungary game
godofhaircare
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 15th Feb 06, 12:41
Location: Glasgow

Postby davejnick » 9th Nov 08, 12:25

Wildhearts on the 3rd, Almighty of the 4th. That's going to be a messy week. Glad I'm not working on the 5th!
How dare you!
davejnick
 
Posts: 527
Joined: 6th Mar 06, 23:14
Location: The Steel City

Postby Sarc » 9th Nov 08, 12:47

davejnick wrote:Wildhearts on the 3rd, Almighty of the 4th. That's going to be a messy week. Glad I'm not working on the 5th!


You definatley not coming to the Hammersmith show then? we not recreating bring a Ginge day?
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby SchitzoStu » 10th Nov 08, 11:32

Looks like The Almighty tour has been cancelled.

Damn shame. I was looking forward to a jaunt up to Glasgow!!

:(
SchitzoStu
 
Posts: 194
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 01:44
Location: Sunderland, Wearside, UK

Postby Pudu » 10th Nov 08, 12:55

SchitzoStu wrote:Looks like The Almighty tour has been cancelled.

Damn shame. I was looking forward to a jaunt up to Glasgow!!

:(


What? where? When? What the? Nothing definate on the Almighty website as yet but a rumour on the forum!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

PreviousNext

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron