who'd have thought it MY BATTERED BALLS here for everyone to see and talk about
nig1012 wrote:Assmask wrote:I imagine his beardy mouth is so glooped up by gloopy ball he's unable to utter an utterance.
gurgle! gurgle! choke! choke! dribble! dribble!
(well that's what they say in the films)
oleandershelly wrote:nig1012 wrote:Assmask wrote:I imagine his beardy mouth is so glooped up by gloopy ball he's unable to utter an utterance.
gurgle! gurgle! choke! choke! dribble! dribble!
(well that's what they say in the films)
You're a gagger then. You either Spit, swallow or Gagg.
Pudu wrote:spoon_of_grimbo wrote:randomly stumbling upon this thread felt like walking in on a clown masturbating...
And how many times have you done that exactly????
Sarc wrote:I collect stuffed toy monkeys.
There will that do?
Ean wrote:Sarc wrote:I collect stuffed toy monkeys.
There will that do?
That rather depends... Do you ever have cause to chastise the monkeys in a physical way?
Sarc wrote: tend to hand about near my stereo

oleandershelly wrote:Ean wrote:Sarc wrote:I collect stuffed toy monkeys.
There will that do?
That rather depends... Do you ever have cause to chastise the monkeys in a physical way?
Monkeys are the only other animals to do this for fun besides Humans. Wankas
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests