Nigel's Battered Balls

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby Pudu » 28th Oct 08, 19:52

Ean wrote:Us, cheat? Never! Image Image



HMMMmmmmmmmmmm - well at least my 410 mph was a genuine one!!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ean » 28th Oct 08, 19:53

Pudu wrote:
Ean wrote:Us, cheat? Never! Image Image



HMMMmmmmmmmmmm - well at least my 410 mph was a genuine one!!

So was my last one.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Pudu » 28th Oct 08, 19:55

Ean wrote:
Pudu wrote:
Ean wrote:Us, cheat? Never! Image Image



HMMMmmmmmmmmmm - well at least my 410 mph was a genuine one!!

So was my last one.


Yeah yeah yeah - you will tell us anything!!!!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ean » 28th Oct 08, 20:06

It's true I tells ya!

Image Image
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Ilsa » 28th Oct 08, 20:23

Ean wrote:Us, cheat? Never! Image Image


Shocking!
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Previous

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests