Burtonwoodenders

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby Pudu » 28th Dec 08, 11:59

Bloody hell - can I not leave you lot alone? I dont come onto the forum for 2 whole days and look what occurs in my absence! As this now seems to have descended into some kind of local soap opera for local people thanks to Ean can I request that on the website revamp we have the abililty to add music clips then I can add a Duh Duh Duh DuDuDuh clip at relevant points in the conversation? Or is that a no??
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ilsa » 28th Dec 08, 15:03

Ean, you're a star... did a proper "laugh out loud" when I saw this. Although Burtonwood is more Greendale than it is Walford! Image

On this point, however:
Ean wrote:Plus the jacket deserved it. Image
The jacket rocks. Sadly it wasn't in my stocking this year, but it is only 7 weeks and 5 days off my birthday, so hope springs eternal! Image
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Ean » 28th Dec 08, 15:26

So more Postman Pudu then?

Ilsa wrote:but it is only 7 weeks and 5 days off my birthday

Then only 4 days 'til mine. Image
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Sarc » 28th Dec 08, 15:27

Ilsa wrote: only 7 weeks and 5 days off my birthday, so hope springs eternal! Image


And if what I've just read is to be believed only about 7 weeks until the airing of the first episode from series two of Ashes to Ashes. Still seems ages away so I'll just settle for season two of Dexter starting a week on thursday.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Pudu » 28th Dec 08, 19:14

Sarc wrote: Still seems ages away so I'll just settle for season two of Dexter starting a week on thursday.


Season two?? Already been on about 2 or 3 months ago!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Sarc » 28th Dec 08, 19:33

Pudu wrote:
Sarc wrote: Still seems ages away so I'll just settle for season two of Dexter starting a week on thursday.


Season two?? Already been on about 2 or 3 months ago!


on itv i dont have digital channels
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Pudu » 28th Dec 08, 19:53

Sarc wrote:
Pudu wrote:
Sarc wrote: Still seems ages away so I'll just settle for season two of Dexter starting a week on thursday.


Season two?? Already been on about 2 or 3 months ago!


on itv i dont have digital channels


Ah right - haven't seen it advertised on there. Was hoping for a minute that you had got it wrong and there was a Season 3 starting.
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby oleandershelly » 29th Dec 08, 20:16

WTF Burtonwood enders????? There's not enough incest in Eastenders or Greendale. For those of you who haven't figured out. Ilsa is my best friend int whole wide world, but was Pudu's first girlfriend when they were 16 (and slightly before for Ilsa tut tut tut), Spaniard is Pudu's best friend and my second best friend (have to put that he'll cry if I don't) who has also had a brief fling with one of Pudu's cast off's lol. Not only that me and Pudu have a little boy together and I'm still married to my ex ( not from choice, I did a runner after 4 months of being married about 3 and a half years ago).

Disfunction or what!!!!! It could give Walford a run for it's money. Especially when me and Ilsa get drunk and try to freak people out. Oh and I have seen Kev in the buff on a couple of occasions too. Good old Burtonwood lol
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Ilsa » 30th Dec 08, 12:21

oleandershelly wrote:WTF Burtonwood enders????? There's not enough incest in Eastenders or Greendale. For those of you who haven't figured out. Ilsa is my best friend int whole wide world, but was Pudu's first girlfriend when they were 16 (and slightly before for Ilsa tut tut tut), Spaniard is Pudu's best friend and my second best friend (have to put that he'll cry if I don't) who has also had a brief fling with one of Pudu's cast off's lol. Not only that me and Pudu have a little boy together and I'm still married to my ex ( not from choice, I did a runner after 4 months of being married about 3 and a half years ago).

Disfunction or what!!!!! It could give Walford a run for it's money. Especially when me and Ilsa get drunk and try to freak people out. Oh and I have seen Kev in the buff on a couple of occasions too. Good old Burtonwood lol


..... well when you put it like that!!!!! :shock:
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Ilsa » 3rd Jan 09, 21:56

The highlight of todays' episode of Burtonwoodenders was Pudu being quite proud of his first birthday - or anniversary of joining the forum..... bless...... Image
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby oleandershelly » 3rd Jan 09, 22:15

Ilsa wrote:The highlight of todays' episode of Burtonwoodenders was Pudu being quite proud of his first birthday - or anniversary of joining the forum..... bless...... Image


Not only that but he advised me on the 29th he needed to make 5 more posts to make it up to 365, 1 a day. It was his aim and he failed by 1, what a shame :lol:
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Ean » 3rd Jan 09, 23:10

I hope you pointed out that, as last year was a leap year, he actually missed it by two. :coat:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby oleandershelly » 4th Jan 09, 10:39

Ean wrote:I hope you pointed out that, as last year was a leap year, he actually missed it by two. :coat:


ImageImageImage Nope, but I'm sure he'll read this thread. Mwahahahaha
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Pudu » 4th Jan 09, 12:30

Just means I will need to make 367 this year then doesn't it???? Although I have a sneaky feeling that figure may well be surpassed!!!

Oh and not one of ya bastards wished me a happy birthday/anniversary!!!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Previous

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

cron