EUREKA MACHINES - sunday wolverhampton

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

EUREKA MACHINES - sunday wolverhampton

Postby nig1012 » 13th Jan 09, 20:50

any of you lovely people going?
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 19:16
Location: crewe

Postby lob » 13th Jan 09, 23:06

I wish, but saturday night I have a serious birthday session with my Georgian neighbour - no driving for me next day.

Give the fellas's a shout fom me though.

Steve
Blimey but I am tired
lob
 
Posts: 134
Joined: 11th Aug 06, 15:45
Location: London/Oxford

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 14th Jan 09, 03:26

if i wasn't entirely skint right now, i'd abso-fuckin-lutely be there. fuck my lack of employment :(
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby percy » 14th Jan 09, 15:48

I hope to be there, but money is tight obviously!
percy
 
Posts: 116
Joined: 24th Mar 06, 18:40

Postby Stuart Brackpool » 14th Jan 09, 15:56

When the chuff was this sorted? Bloody hell, I'm out of touch. If at all possible, I'm there! Better check out where 'there' is...
Stuart Brackpool
 
Posts: 173
Joined: 8th Jan 07, 17:18
Location: Halesowen

Postby vickyp » 14th Jan 09, 20:50

*copy, paste* Look here:

FRIDAY 16th JANUARY – The Royal Oak, ILKESTON
SATURDAY 17th JANUARY – Vintage Rock Bar, DONCASTER
SUNDAY 18TH JANUARY – Little Civic, WOLVERHAMPTON
FRIDAY 23RD JANUARY – Hark to Towler, BURY
SATURDAY 24TH JANUARY – Mad Ferret, PRESTON
FRIDAY 30TH JANUARY – Marr’s Bar, WORCESTER
SATURDAY 31ST JANUARY – Equitruck @ Jericho Tavern, OXFORD
SUNDAY 1ST FEBRUARY – The Viper Rooms, HARROGATE
FRIDAY 13TH FEBRUARY – Brudenell Social Club, LEEDS
FRIDAY 20TH FEBRUARY – Dry Bar, MANCHESTER

The Wolverhampton gig is £6 according to the Civic website.

I'm going to Leeds, unsurprisingly enough. Was toying with the idea of Doncaster but then I remembered I have something else on. And if I go to Harrogate I'll have to visit the in-laws. :? Perhaps I could sneak in and not let them know we're in town...
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby blackdeathcrew » 15th Jan 09, 11:40

Me and the wife will be going to the Worcs gig 8)
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby Cwej » 17th Jan 09, 02:35

am looking at wolvo , worcs and mancs
don't gimme your manson lamps
Cwej
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 15th Feb 06, 02:46

Postby Arm Squirrel » 18th Jan 09, 16:45

If you'd like to hear what the Eureka Machines sounded like in Croydon on the 10th go to www.theparanoidsquirrel.com Afterwards find the nearest venue to you that they're playing and attend.
Arm Squirrel
 
Posts: 85
Joined: 3rd Mar 06, 00:13
Location: Beckenham UK

Postby percy » 19th Jan 09, 11:34

They were fantastic again last night! Truely awesome stuff, and great great fun! :D

I'm sooo looking forward to the Worcester show now!

P
percy
 
Posts: 116
Joined: 24th Mar 06, 18:40


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

cron