Faith No More, Brixton Academy

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Faith No More, Brixton Academy

Postby VladDracii » 5th May 09, 15:31

Wed Jun 10
Brixton Academy
London
England
Pre-sale to Download ticket holders on May 6 and 7.
Tickets go on sale to the general public May 8.

Very pissed off as KI wouldn't have shelled out for fucking Download....

Anyway, I shall be going
"...I said Plum!"
VladDracii
 
Posts: 168
Joined: 23rd Apr 08, 19:13
Location: Eastbourne

Postby Ross » 5th May 09, 15:42

They're playing Reading as well aren't they? Seeing as they announced Download as the only UK show I should imagine there's a fair few pissed off out there.
Image
Ross
 
Posts: 407
Joined: 1st Mar 06, 17:28
Location: Leicester UK

Postby VladDracii » 5th May 09, 15:59

To be honest with you mate I feel they took the piss slightly. I'm a massive fan and just feel fucking cheated to be honest.
"...I said Plum!"
VladDracii
 
Posts: 168
Joined: 23rd Apr 08, 19:13
Location: Eastbourne

Postby Col » 5th May 09, 18:30

FNM didn't announce it was only UK show, Download website did.
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby stuff » 5th May 09, 19:42

same promoter... suspect the exclusive thig is why download ticket holders get a presale

surprised they didn't wait a couple more weeks before announcing...
stuff
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 16th Jun 07, 14:42


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

cron