Cassetteboy

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Cassetteboy

Postby Ean » 28th May 09, 17:03

Don't know how many of you have heard his stuff, but this guy is a genius with filth! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/cassetteboy

Especially:

Cassetteboy Vs The Bloody Apprentice
Cassetteboy Vs Harry Potter 1
Cassetteboy Vs Harry Potter 2
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Mattie » 28th May 09, 19:21

I've had to pause it half way through because I'm sat here in hysterics (Apprentice one)
"My cock and bollocks stretch from Tower Bridge, right up to Westminster"
Mattie
 
Posts: 220
Joined: 28th Jan 07, 22:59
Location: Derby

Postby geordierussell » 28th May 09, 19:21

is this supposed to be funny, ironic or what? i cant decide
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby SpikyDave » 29th May 09, 02:37

They've got CDs out & everything!

I've got their classic albums 'Mick's Tape', 'The Parker Tapes' & 'Carry On Breathing'. However, they are capable of covering serious world events, albeit in the most offensive way possible...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAzO6CEwnAU

:shock:

:lol:
"You say that now... but how are you at canasta?!"
SpikyDave
 
Posts: 103
Joined: 17th Apr 07, 21:53
Location: Selby, N. Yorks

Re: Cassetteboy

Postby Pudu » 29th May 09, 11:06



As featured in today's Metro!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests