Shameless plug

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Shameless plug

Postby danielbrandon » 14th Aug 06, 14:42

Welcome. This is the Daniel Brandon "Shameless plug" thread; fairly warned be thee, say I.

If anyone is looking for something to do this Saturday (19th) then I'd love you to come on down to the Bull & Gate at Kentish Town. I've just started managing a band called Capulets and this is the 1st gig I've put on for them (not their 1st though).

A weird 3 piece line up (drums, vocals & guitar and some mad old keyboards) good tunes, weird time signatures and bursts of punk energy. I work for them for free just 'cause I'm a fan!

www.capulets.co.uk
http://www.bullandgate.co.uk/listings.html

*********Shameless plug over********

Cheers

Dan Brandon
danielbrandon
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 15th Apr 06, 15:33

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests