oleandershelly wrote:OMG Zachary, He really does look like Aidrian Edmondson. I nearly swallowed my tongue laughing at that
haha! at least someone appreciates me on this board!
oleandershelly wrote:OMG Zachary, He really does look like Aidrian Edmondson. I nearly swallowed my tongue laughing at that
WildCat wrote: more photos from that weekend, where it clearly got a bit messy.]
WildCat wrote:did i miss something?Sarc wrote:my apologies for thinking you where still in school.
Sarc wrote:Anyone else thinking what I'm thinkign
Ean wrote:Sarc wrote:Anyone else thinking what I'm thinkign
Probably not - there seems to be some pretty weird stuff going on in your heid.
ha ha, no worries.Sarc wrote:Fucking chlorine and sun screwing my brain up again, I was the one who missed something, it was Rikky Rusty or whatever his name was, sorry I think I'm going to disappear for a while until the whole misunderstanding blows over.![]()
WildCat wrote:ha ha, no worries.Sarc wrote:Fucking chlorine and sun screwing my brain up again, I was the one who missed something, it was Rikky Rusty or whatever his name was, sorry I think I'm going to disappear for a while until the whole misunderstanding blows over.![]()
oh, and also, you misused "where" in your other reply. i'm guessing you meant to use "were"
colzo666 wrote:Ean wrote:Sarc wrote:Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking
Probably not - there seems to be some pretty weird stuff going on in your head.
Fixed that for you
And you, Sarc.
Sarc wrote:colzo666 wrote:Ean wrote:Sarc wrote:Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking
Probably not - there seems to be some pretty weird stuff going on in your head.
Fixed that for you
And you, Sarc.
Eh
colzo666 wrote:Ean wrote:Sarc wrote:Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking
Probably not - there seems to be some pretty weird stuff going on in your head.
Fixed that for you
And you, Sarc.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests