The Post-A-Pic-Of-Yourself Thread 2007 - 2009

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby zachary_storm » 5th May 08, 12:35

oleandershelly wrote:OMG Zachary, He really does look like Aidrian Edmondson. I nearly swallowed my tongue laughing at that


haha! at least someone appreciates me on this board! :lol:
"ONLY THOSE THAT KNOW HOW TO ROCK KNOW WHEN TO ROLL!!!"
zachary_storm
 
Posts: 251
Joined: 15th Dec 07, 21:53
Location: Rochdale, Manchester

Postby WildCat » 21st Jun 08, 11:53

this is me! the most recent pic i found except for more photos from that weekend, where it clearly got a bit messy.



Image
Control, we have a code 5. He is small, orange and has a broken fin. Yes, he's a fish.
WildCat
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 20th Jun 08, 13:52
Location: Shitsville, LONDON

Postby Sarc » 21st Jun 08, 12:37

WildCat wrote: more photos from that weekend, where it clearly got a bit messy.]


And they're the ones we WANT to see hehehehe, my apologies for thinking you where still in school.

See folks I do apologise on occasions.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby WildCat » 21st Jun 08, 12:46

Sarc wrote:my apologies for thinking you where still in school.
did i miss something?
Control, we have a code 5. He is small, orange and has a broken fin. Yes, he's a fish.
WildCat
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 20th Jun 08, 13:52
Location: Shitsville, LONDON

Postby Sarc » 21st Jun 08, 14:56

WildCat wrote:
Sarc wrote:my apologies for thinking you where still in school.
did i miss something?


Fucking chlorine and sun screwing my brain up again, I was the one who missed something, it was Rikky Rusty or whatever his name was, sorry I think I'm going to disappear for a while until the whole misunderstanding blows over. :shock: :shock:
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby nuno75 » 21st Jun 08, 15:22

Image
nuno75
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 15th May 07, 22:48

Postby Sarc » 21st Jun 08, 15:30

Anyone else thinking what I'm thinkign :D
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Ean » 21st Jun 08, 15:44

Sarc wrote:Anyone else thinking what I'm thinkign :D

Probably not - there seems to be some pretty weird stuff going on in your heid. :P
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Sarc » 21st Jun 08, 16:10

Ean wrote:
Sarc wrote:Anyone else thinking what I'm thinkign :D

Probably not - there seems to be some pretty weird stuff going on in your heid. :P


Anh just think on the day of the anniversary show you'll all get to experience it first hand MWAHAHAHAHAHAH :twisted:
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby WildCat » 21st Jun 08, 17:56

Sarc wrote:Fucking chlorine and sun screwing my brain up again, I was the one who missed something, it was Rikky Rusty or whatever his name was, sorry I think I'm going to disappear for a while until the whole misunderstanding blows over. :shock: :shock:
ha ha, no worries.

oh, and also, you misused "where" in your other reply. i'm guessing you meant to use "were" :P
Control, we have a code 5. He is small, orange and has a broken fin. Yes, he's a fish.
WildCat
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 20th Jun 08, 13:52
Location: Shitsville, LONDON

Postby Sarc » 21st Jun 08, 18:04

WildCat wrote:
Sarc wrote:Fucking chlorine and sun screwing my brain up again, I was the one who missed something, it was Rikky Rusty or whatever his name was, sorry I think I'm going to disappear for a while until the whole misunderstanding blows over. :shock: :shock:
ha ha, no worries.

oh, and also, you misused "where" in your other reply. i'm guessing you meant to use "were" :P


I did mean 'were' y'right, excellent another pedant we're taking over.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby colzo666 » 21st Jun 08, 20:23

Ean wrote:
Sarc wrote:Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking :D

Probably not - there seems to be some pretty weird stuff going on in your head. :P


Fixed that for you ;)

And you, Sarc.
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

Postby Sarc » 21st Jun 08, 20:26

colzo666 wrote:
Ean wrote:
Sarc wrote:Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking :D

Probably not - there seems to be some pretty weird stuff going on in your head. :P


Fixed that for you ;)

And you, Sarc.


Eh :?:
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Assmask » 21st Jun 08, 23:48

Sarc wrote:
colzo666 wrote:
Ean wrote:
Sarc wrote:Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking :D

Probably not - there seems to be some pretty weird stuff going on in your head. :P


Fixed that for you ;)

And you, Sarc.


Eh :?:


About one year ago I got into a play scuffle with one of my work colleagues and he manged to pin me down on the floor. However, I slipped my hand beneath his trousers and inserted one of my fingers into his asshole up to the second knuckle.

I won the scuffle.
Assmask
 
Posts: 571
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 12:22
Location: Belfast

Postby Ean » 22nd Jun 08, 00:08

colzo666 wrote:
Ean wrote:
Sarc wrote:Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking :D

Probably not - there seems to be some pretty weird stuff going on in your head. :P


Fixed that for you ;)

And you, Sarc.

Oi! D'you mind! If I'd wanted a 'a' there, I'd have put a 'a' there.

Keep yer mitts off ma heid! :P :wink:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

PreviousNext

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests