Ean wrote:You should be able to edit the poll. I think?
Oh, it was just a genius thought on my part!genesimmons wrote:Ean wrote:You should be able to edit the poll. I think?
i'm too embarrassed to do that now ...i like your name. who came up with that funny spelling?
Ean wrote:Oh, it was just a genius thought on my part!genesimmons wrote:Ean wrote:You should be able to edit the poll. I think?
i'm too embarrassed to do that now ...i like your name. who came up with that funny spelling?![]()
What was the third option?
Incidentally, the voting suggests that Vicky's wrong, and it is in fact not a lovely place to be.
Ean wrote:Incidentally, the voting suggests that Vicky's wrong
vickyp wrote:Ean wrote:Incidentally, the voting suggests that Vicky's wrong
Impossible. I refute your research. Your sample group was clearly not large enough!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests