hello...

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

is this a lovely place to be?

Poll ended at 22nd Feb 09, 19:44

yes!
5
42%
no...
3
25%
i have herpes and have other things more pressing to worry about
4
33%
 
Total votes : 12

hello...

Postby genesimmons » 20th Feb 09, 19:44

...is this a nice place to be? are you all lovely people?
genesimmons
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 20th Feb 09, 19:35

Postby vickyp » 20th Feb 09, 19:52

yes, usually this bit here in the cloakroom is the best bit, however it's a little quiet at the mo.
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby genesimmons » 20th Feb 09, 19:55

i tried to add a third option but i think i spacked it up. dang. glad to hear it's a nice place to rest my bones for a while
genesimmons
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 20th Feb 09, 19:35

Postby Ean » 20th Feb 09, 19:58

You should be able to edit the poll. I think?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby genesimmons » 20th Feb 09, 20:01

Ean wrote:You should be able to edit the poll. I think?


i'm too embarrassed to do that now ...i like your name. who came up with that funny spelling?
genesimmons
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 20th Feb 09, 19:35

Postby Ean » 20th Feb 09, 20:03

genesimmons wrote:
Ean wrote:You should be able to edit the poll. I think?


i'm too embarrassed to do that now ...i like your name. who came up with that funny spelling?
Oh, it was just a genius thought on my part! :P

What was the third option?

Incidentally, the voting suggests that Vicky's wrong, and it is in fact not a lovely place to be. :?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby genesimmons » 20th Feb 09, 20:15

Ean wrote:
genesimmons wrote:
Ean wrote:You should be able to edit the poll. I think?


i'm too embarrassed to do that now ...i like your name. who came up with that funny spelling?
Oh, it was just a genius thought on my part! :P

What was the third option?

Incidentally, the voting suggests that Vicky's wrong, and it is in fact not a lovely place to be. :?


option 3: i have herpes and have other things more pressing to worry about
genesimmons
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 20th Feb 09, 19:35

Postby Ean » 20th Feb 09, 20:20

˄ Better?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Pudu » 20th Feb 09, 22:18

I can see there are literally some votes in this poll!!!!!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby vickyp » 20th Feb 09, 23:43

Ean wrote:Incidentally, the voting suggests that Vicky's wrong


Impossible. I refute your research. Your sample group was clearly not large enough!
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby genesimmons » 21st Feb 09, 13:09

vickyp wrote:
Ean wrote:Incidentally, the voting suggests that Vicky's wrong


Impossible. I refute your research. Your sample group was clearly not large enough!


i will admit this poll is hardly scientific in its grounding, but it is interesting to note the large percentage of herpes sufferers that frequent this Board
genesimmons
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 20th Feb 09, 19:35

Postby Sarc » 21st Feb 09, 13:20

It's not herpes it's all of my own.

Eyethangew
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests