I really didn't know where to put this. So I just put it here.
Anyway, I can't believe how under-rated Clam Abuse are. That album is totally awesome!
Favourite tracks?
nig1012 wrote:yeah kris we were at jb`s that nite i can still remember it must have been about 80 degrees in there we also saw them at BAND ON THE WALL in manchester and ginger woz pissed but it woz one of the most entertaining, carefree and relaxed gigs i`ve ever seen him do. does anybody know wot the fall out between ginge and alex kane woz caused by i heard a woman woz involved
godofhaircare wrote:I saw them live in the G2 in Glasgow years and years ago. Weird gig as they did it entirely in character, with the face paint, american accents and everything.
I seem to recall that ginger got annoyed at someone in the crowd who kept pulling on the mic stand and threw his guitar at them but hit the wrong person. He did make an apology on the then silverginger.co.uk site.
Got the T-Shirt too, "Nevermind the scallops, Here's Clam Abuse", never wear it cause its a minging green colour.
I think a follow-up album is well overdue.......
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests